Job of the Moderator
Foreword: You must login before your activities will be noted. The articles and discussions can be viewed with good iPads (smartphones) and any desktop computer.
Role of the Moderator
As a moderator, at your category discussion section (group), you ensure discipline, start and/or monitor question and discussion threads, invite new writers and readers. It is assume that you work at least 8 hours a day. When chosen as a moderator, you will be given the link (app - computer programs) to carry out your functions.
You must login when you start a session and logout when you leave the session. In this way the hierarchy will know the durations in which you work and will be able to advise, and guide you properly. Your role is focused only on your category discussion section and not on your writing-of-articles section.
You ensure discipline by enforcing the agreement rules. You can delete comments and discussion threads, warn (message) the reader or writer of an offense. You also have to report to the hierarchy offenses that cannot be undone (and repeated offenses), for sanction. You will be given the hyperlink (app - program) to do this. The agreement rules which are not to be violated are as follows:
- Neither discussion thread nor article should reference (hyper-link) a resource outside this website. Any discovery of that will be sanctioned.
- A reader must not repeat a question or restart the same discussion thread within your quarter (3 months). Any discovery of that will be sanctioned.
- The reader or writer or moderator must not repeat the same comment in a discussion thread. Any discovery of that will be sanctioned.
- No adult content is allowed in this site. However, you can talk about it to discourage it.
- The occult content is not allowed in this site. However, you can talk about it to discourage it.
- Article, thread or comment on how to make bomb or or how to kill anybody is strictly forbidden.
With time, the enforcement of some of these rules will have increased automation (programmed).
Start and/or Monitor Question and Discussion Threads
You communicate with members by messaging them.
- You should start as many conversations (questions and topics) as possible in your term of office; this increases your revenue and makes the group lifely.
- From the articles you have read, and your experience with readers, you should encourage certain writers and readers (as many as you can) to comment on conversations and also to start conversations. This makes the group lifely and increases your revenue.
- Monitor as many conversations as you can, and comment in as many conversations as you can. If you have many followers, this will increase your revenue. You will be able to comment, because you have read a lot already, in your category. Whenever a comment is made, all members involved in the conversation and followers of the person who comments, are notified by email - this is an active network.
- When you notice that a conversation is long and interesting, tell a responsible writer to write an article on it (in the article section). Tell the writer to verify the authenticity of the comments and then use the conversation as a resource for the article. Keep telling some writers until at least one article is written. This will increase your revenue (as writers will be falling back to read the thread). Not more than 3 writers can write on the same topic.
- Encourage conversation-members to reference resources (articles) in this site (any category). In that way members will be moving between resources (articles) and conversations. That will increase your revenue, and that of the whole company. Conversations in your category can never be limited: In your category section, if in the previous day, no discussion was started, no comment was made or no like was made, you can start a thread about your pet. You can also start a conversation about your moral achievement, or social achievement or any other achievement. Conversations in your category can never be limited; and that is your responsibility.
Inviting Writers and ReadersInviting Writers
We always need more and more writers. The more writers we have the more articles and conversations and comments we have; the more revenue for all of us, including you, the moderator. If you belong to a social network like Facebook, then you should know people who can write. All you need is their email address. There is an app (program) in this site that you will use to invite them. You can also look for writers from other sources.
At the limit you can start a conversation in your discussion group for readers to give you the email address of writers who are willing to write but are not aware of this network; they will give you. If you, the moderator does not make at least $1500 US a month, then you are lazy.Inviting Readers
We always need more and more readers. The more readers we have, the more articles are read, the more conversations and comments we have; the more revenue for all of us, including you, the moderator. If you belong to a social network like Facebook, then you should know people who are unemployed and want to learn and start a new career. They can be paid here while they learn. You should also know people who are interested in reading. All you need is their email address. There is an app (program) in this site that you will use to invite them. You can also look for readers from other sources.Limit Clicking of Ads
Advertisement blocks (images and text blocks) are called ads. The company makes revenue when ads are clicked (and viewed in some cases). A moderator is not allowed to click more than 3 advertisements (average) in one day in the discussion section, in order to increase his/her revenue. Advertisement clicks are recorded by us as well. If you click more than 3 advertisements (average) in one day, our sponsors will disqualify us and stop sending us ads. So if you exceed an average of 3 ads-click a day, in one week, you will be dismissed without any payment.
Note: You can use the Search Box above to find the latest articles and other articles of interest.